Mold Production and CNC Machining
The art of mold making for plastic manufacturing
Our mold production department has everything you need to build high-quality tempered steel and aluminium molds.
It comes equipped with state-of-the-art CNC machines and finishing options for any metal or polymer, laser cutting systems, a metrology lab for mold testing, CNC milling and turning centers, Electrical Discharge Machining equipment.
Why you need an all-round moldmaking service?
When choosing Setvis as your supplier, you benefit from a specialized manufacturer with in-house moldmaking capabilities, digitally connected production units and automated processes. So here’s you get an all-around mold service, custom solutions and control over time and budget.
In moldmaking projects, we provide support to:
- support for molded parts engineering
- mold custom design
- preventive mold maintenance with no extra budget needed
Choosing the best partner for your product is not simple.
Get started with a free mold flow analysis.
How we can help
From high-volume production to custom moldmaking, we’re the best choice for mold services, including design, construction, testing, finishing and maintenance operations. At Setvis, we offer a range of mold production services:
- Moldmaking for high-volume production
- Tempered steel mold production
- Aluminium molds for rapid solutions
- Tiny molds 75x75mm
- Pilot moulds for prototyping
- Construction of Molds for 600 Ton. injection molding machines
- Construction of Molds for 500 Ton. compression molding machines
CNC machining and finishing services for polymers, metal alloys and more
Our CNC machining center comes fully equipped with CNC milling machines, single and twin spindle CNC lathes, both sinker and wire EDMs, grinding and drilling machines. Also, we can perform a wide range of surface finishes, from blasting and deep-hole drilling to tumbling and laser marking.
Our CNC machining and finishing services include:
- CNC milling and turning for metal alloys and polymers
- Surface finishing for CNC machined metal and plastic parts
- Laser cutting and trimming of sheet metals and polymers